Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Is there any legal recourse I can take against an ex that is harassing me and my family by phone and text?

Q:  My ex keeps coming up with new things she believes I owe her and I receive threatening texts almost every day. She even goes as far as calling my parents. When does this become against the law?

A:  David's Answer:  File for an order of protection in the Family Court.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment