The very general rule is that the Judge has up to 60 days to render a decision from when the motion is marked "full submitted." That said, often Judges take more than 60 days, and sometimes several months, to decide motions in a Divorce case. Hindsight being 20-20, you would have been best advised to file an application in Family Court seeking at least temporary orders of spousal & child support. In any event, if you're looking for a 2d opinion and/or are in need of counsel, then I encourage you to consult a White Plains Divorce lawyer.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Divorce attorney (