I would strongly prefer to see the agreement before rendering a definitive opinion. Generally, the legal standard to modify an agreement is "unforeseen or unanticipated change of circumstances." If your sole basis of moving to modify the agreement is because the market went down, then I think it's very unlikely a Judge would find this to be "unanticipated." As such, having an attorney analyze the agreement along side your particular factual stiaution is prudent.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Support lawyer (www.blivenlaw.net)