Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm nervous,he will try to make me look bad anyone know anygood domestic violence lawyers

Q:  In trying to get my kids back and because i gave my kids father physical custody its even harder now to try to get my kids back even with an order of protection against him for domestic violence....

A:  David's Answer:  Attorneys on this website may not directly solicit clients. That said, you may get listings of attorneys on ther Avvo website, or you may consult, or Shop around as lawyers vary with experience, price & diligence.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Domestic Violence attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment