Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello my boyfriends and I would like to get joint custody

Q:  his mom passed away and we want to get joint custody of him .but his legal mothers side and her family don't get along with my boyfriend his legal mother is in a faculty for the unfortanite. he still don't know his grandmother passed away and they were close

A:  David's Answer:  It is unclear from this posting just who you are trying to get "joint custody" of. Family Court only has jurisdiction over children up to (but not over) 18 years of age. As such, I suggest that you schedule a consultation with a Dutchess/Westchester Co. Child Custody lawyer.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Child Custody attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment