Monday, October 22, 2012

Signed a child birth certificate its not mine and was born in the marriage want to fix his paper to be mine what i have to do?

Q:   This happened in the dominican Republic 

David Bliven’s answer: If the birth certificate is a D.R. certificate, you may need to amend it there. You may always try to have it registered first with Westchester County, get them to issue a new birth certificate and then file for a paternity proceeding. I would suggest to do this promptly as the longer you wait, the more likely it is that you'll be precluded from removing your name or denying paternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment