Monday, October 22, 2012

Can my 18 year old son sue his father for child support?

Q:  My son want to sue his father for child support but I don't have child support case. 

David Bliven’s answer: Why is your son suing & not you? If he is living on his own, then whether he can collect child support from the father will largely depend on how he's supporting himself (i.e., whether he's financially emancipated).

No comments:

Post a Comment