Monday, October 15, 2012

Before my ex and i broke up due to her giving me a restraining order, she added her fathers netflix account to my xbox - do I risk arrest?

Q: Before my ex and i broke up due to her giving me a restraining order, she added her fathers netflix account to my xbox before the court date. vie since then moved and allowed my family to use my xbox. if they are still using it will i get arrested? is that considered violation even though no contact was made and my ex herself assigned the account and never took it off. 


David Bliven’s answer: If the restraining order contains a "no contact" provision and/or prohibits "3d party contact," then you certainly run a risk of violating the order & thus being arrested. Why risk it? I highly suggest to remove the account & open your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment