Friday, June 27, 2014

If I got child protective on my case can that stop me from getting transferred to another job out of state?

Q:  A month n a half later Child protective close the case then for some stupid reason she said it's reopen again because the guy never got arrested.

A:  David's Answer:  Unless CPS has stated they're intending to file a neglect case against you, then they cannot prohibit you from moving. Schedule a consult with a Family Law attorney in your area.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment