Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I singed my rights of my youngest child and im now having another baby what are the chances of me being able to have my baby

Q:  in 2011 i had lost custady my child esme and they charged me with neglact i fought for 2 yrs to get her back but in the end the court did not want to remove her from the foster family so i was given an option to either vulintary singed my rights over or have them taken from me i choose to willinly singed them over and now a year later im pregnet with a nother child i was told that i was not going to be on a list i would like to know my chances of being able to keep my child with out the stress of cps


A:  David's Answer:  CPS will not necessarily know of the birth of your new child, unless for some reason they are still monitoring your household. Thus, unless you neglect the new child, no reports should be called in. That said, the question then becomes whether you've solved the problems that led to the original neglect charges. If you haven't, the time is now to get treatment or help to eliminate that issue. Schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment