Saturday, June 7, 2014

How can i get my children back from me smoking weed

Q:  Drugs in my system

A:  David's Answer:  If your children were taken away from you by ACS/CPS, then you have a right to a "1028 hearing," which is an immediate hearing asking for a return of your children to you from foster care. Pursuant to a 1995 Court of Appeals decision "Matter of Dante M." a positive toxicology, in itself, should neither result in a removal of your children, let alone a neglect case filed against you. You should immediately file for a 1028 hearing & call a Family Law attorney in your area for a consult.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment