Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My husband has a fair hearing cause he wasnt happy with the decision being indicated. he doesn' have a attorney

Q:  what he should expect on the fair hearing and what he should said. he has learn his lesson and the case is closed. now i don't know he is nervous

A:  David's Answer:  At the very least, he should strongly consider scheduling a consultation with a Westchester Family Law attorney. At the consultation, the attorney can at least discuss what the facts are and suggest ways to present the case. There are also lawyers out there who accept cases on a sliding scale.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment