Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I need to know if I have open case with A.C.S. and what are my charges to this case

Q:  My name is Latrena Gray I need to know if my right was removed from me. and if the state have any record of this information the case was done in Jan of 2008 and I'm still going to court for my last. child since 2007 can you please call me back or e-mail me thank you

A:  David's Answer:  If you're still going to court, one would think your case is still open. Moreover, if you still have an active court case, you also likely have an attorney assigned to you - thus you should inquire of your attorney who would be in the best position of letting you know. No attorney who is NOT an attorney of record on the case can access the records to be able to provide you further information. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment