Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How can trace a child that is biologically mine but was never aware at the time that i impregnated the mother.

Q:  the mother and I were hall mates at University in Canada in late 70s.

A:  David's Answer:  If the "child" is now over 21 (as it would appear) then this is nothing a lawyer can help you with. You need to either do an online search or hire a private investigator.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment