Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How can i get my children back form foster care with a family member?

Q:  my two beautiful children have been in foster care for the pass two years . i feel that my court apportioned lawyer is not doing enough . in terms of pushing for me to get my children back . please help me .

A:  David's Answer:  You should shop around & set-up consultations with Westchester Co. attorney who handle child protective matters. There are listings of such attorneys on the Avvo website as well as other attorney client matching websites. I thus encourage you to call a White Plains Child Neglect defense attorney to schedule an appointment. --  David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment