Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hey i have aa friend thats been abused what options doess she have

Q:  hey im 16 and i been abused by my stepmom and dad i been punched hit kicked with objects and my stepbrother tryed to rape me when i was 12 and he. has punched me in my face repeatdly really badly and i had acs case for not going to school for a while i had a picture of my face when he hit me because i wanted to show it to the police and acs took my phone away and deleted it...and my stepmom constantly kicks me out in the morning at 6 and leaves me in the streer what can i parents and stepbrother and brother even go . in to the bathroom when im showering what can i do?

A:  David's Answer:  You can confide in a teacher or guidance counselor at school. You may also call in a report to the NYS Child Abuse Hotline. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment