Monday, March 30, 2015

I need to find a probono lawyer to help me with a child support order modification in Westchester.

Q: I have a child support order & filed a modification. I am not working and need help. I have a court date for April 23rd.

David's Answer: If your case is in Supreme, you can check with the Office of the Self-Represented. If your case is in Family Court, then you can shop around and/or call the Bar Association. It should be noted extremely few lawyers do cases for free, especially in the Family Law field. That said, many offer sliding scales on their fees. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment