Friday, April 3, 2015

I NEED HELP? My daughter being abuse and no one is listening to me. I NEED A FAMILY LAYWER?

Q: My daughter is 3 years old and every since she was born her mother do things to abuse her to get a me as her father. I've been in and out of Yonkers court and have an order and still the mother is doing stuff to harm my child, and I feel helpless. I called CPS and the police plenty of times and they still have not did anything to help me with my daughter, I was told if i call again that I could be arrested or never see my child again. However my child is still being abuse while in her mother care. What should I do?

David's Answer: Ultimately you would need to prove that the abuse is happening, if you've already called the appropriate authorities & they haven't found anything. Bear in mind you risk having blow-back from a false report, so you'll need to delicately proceed on documenting the abuse. The easiest thing is if there are injuries, you can take pictures of the abuse.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net

No comments:

Post a Comment