Regarding the juvenile delinquency case, you can file a motion to seal the records in Family Court. It is dubious at best whether Family Court can order the police to expunge its own records, however. Regarding your subsequent arrest, however, that would need to be dealt with in adult criminal court, assuming charges were actually filed. You can call a Westchester Family Law and/or Criminal Law attorney to schedule a consult for more info.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (