Sunday, March 29, 2015

I have to go to Supreme Court Matrimonial part in White Plains with a phone recording on CD.

Q: Will they let me walk in with a small CD player? I'm concerned that Security won't let me bring it in.

David's Answer: You're best advised to make these arrangements first with the Part Clerk, who will then likely need to coordinate with Security. Bear in mind if you're representing yourself you must lay a proper foundation to get a recording into evidence.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment