You'd need to file an order to show cause & request that the Judge suspend visitation. If the Judge does not do so & you violate the order, then the Judge can monetarily sanction you, award counsel fees, order make-up visits at your expense, or possibly even consider it as a factor in switching custody. Schedule a consult with a Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (