You should definitely not move until you either have a court order giving you permission to move or a written, notarized agreement from the father agreeing to the move. You've set forth many facts which are in your favor in a custody/relocation case, though there are many more factors the Judge will consider. You're best advised to schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (