Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Parental Rt's were term'd.The Appeal lost. Is there anyone who can assist me in appealing to a higher ct? $ r lo,i luv my son

Q: This case was deliberately prolonged by agency workers. upon their initial req's, They took their time sched’g appts. They lied to a Facility Director several times. They psychotropically medicated my son without the court's or my permission. Suspended judgement was issued directing various appt./meetings, upon which weren't scheduled in a timely manner by CPS, yet, I was blamed and deemed negligent with "non-compliance". One of the issues of non-compliance stemmed with me having resched. 1 appt., the Mgr,resched 1, the original resched appt. the mgr then took an indefinite leave of absence. The replacement for her caseload, wasn’t assigned and/or a no show for approx. 3 weeks then a motion was filed violating me of the suspended judgement. I grad'd Prnt'g classes. My rights were term'd.

A: You have a 30-day deadline to file the higher appeal from the date of the Appellate Division order. I highly suggest you contact an attorney as soon as possible to discuss your case.  --  David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment