Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hi, my case was indicated and iam being accused too as neglecting. i did close the case cause i thought he was going to jail

Q:  so we move in together and now we are fine, but now iam concern cause iam being acuse of being a abuser too how can i appeal this

A: David's Answer:  If you have an indicated case, you have a right to file for an Administrative Review with OCFS (the address is provided on the 2d page of the letter you received notifying you of the indication). Most of the time, OCFS sends the matter back to the County to hold a "Fair Hearing" before an Administrative Judge. You should file the request for an Administrative Review via certified mail, return receipt. In any event, for a full assessment, schedule a consultation with a Westchester Child Abuse defense attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment