Saturday, July 27, 2013

My friend is looking for a criminal lawyer who specializes in sexual abuse case looking for help.

Q:  My friend need help his lawyer who he has is not helping him at all she is doing more harm and he wants to fire her and get a new lawyer. He is looking for someone who is willing to work with him as far as payment is concerned . He need help very bad

A:  David's Answer: Attorneys on this forum may not solicit clients. As such, you're free to shop around on Avvo's website, as well as other trusted websites such as, or Good luck!  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment