Saturday, December 7, 2013

How do i fight an order of protection that was falsely given on my behave.

Q:  my husband was charge with and family offense and there is and order of protection, how can i fight that order of protection.

A:  David's Answer:  Is your case pending in criminal court or Family court? If in Family Court, then it's your petition & you always have the right to withdraw your own petition. If in criminal court, then you'll need to speak with the prosecutor. Speak with a Dutchess/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment