Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Can my ex get supervised visitation of our child?

Q:  if he's gotten endangerment of the welfare of children charges, long history of violent/domestic crimes. Has abused 4 separate women, has a history of drug/alcohol abuse, has subsequent mental health history (including bipolar, anger issues, anxiety, and suicidal tendencies in which he was hospitalized for in 2011, 2012, & 2013), has had no jobs, hasn't held a permanent residence in the past few years, homeless on multiple occasions, and lives off of SSI for being mentally incapable of doing anything on daily basis due to anxiety attacks that last all day every day.

A:  David's Answer:  One would think with this list of maladies the Judge would make his visitation supervised. Make sure you have documentation of as many of these allegations as possible.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment