Saturday, September 29, 2012

My wife just left the house but keeps coming in while i am at work and taking things

Q: can i change the locks on the doors (the house is in both of our names)? she rented her own place.
David Bliven’s answer:    If the house is in both names, she has just as much right to possession as you do. Thus, your remedy would be to file an application for exclusive occupancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment