Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I need an 18-b lawyer for a visitation case

Q: I don't have the means to pay for a lawyer. How can I get an 18-b lawyer to help me: My son was murdered last year at this time and I am trying to get to visit his last child.
David Bliven’s answer: In this instance, you ask the Judge for the assignment of counsel on the initial court date. If you do not qualify for whatever reason, feel free to contact my office for a free initial consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment