Thursday, September 20, 2012

Can i get a change of venue in a family court case?

Q: The case is actually closed and I'm attempting to reopen it.
David Bliven’s answer: Your first task may be to attempt to get it re-opened & what your factual basis would be to do so. As for venue, it depends on what type of case you have, where the child(ren) live, etc.  Thus, more facts are necesary prior to me being able to answer this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment