Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How could I change my daughters last name with out her fathers consent?

Q: I know he isn't going to approve it.
David Bliven’s answer: If the father is not consenting, then you may need to do it via an adoption case. However, if the father is relatively involved with the child (i.e., has not abandoned the child), then you would probably not be able to pursue that route.

No comments:

Post a Comment