Thursday, October 9, 2014

A parent coordinator and a forensic psychologist was assigned to my case. Most recently, there is an order of protection.

Q: In place for me and our toddler. What advice can you please give me since now there are extra people involved? I just had my pre-trial and instead of trial the judge wants to have another conference again. I am in Supreme Court in white plains.

A: David's Answer: You should definitely consult a Divorce attorney - and I strongly urge you to retain one. What advise is then given to you depends on the individual facts of your case - particular what issues are being contested. - David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment