Friday, October 17, 2014

Is there a form i can fill out to put a hold on my NYS child support payments until the judge reaches a decision?

Q:  Its been over 4 months and ive over payed thousands at this point.

A:  David's Answer:  You'd need to file an order to show cause requesting a stay of the order pending a decision. Bear in mind these are rarely granted. Schedule a consult with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment