Sunday, September 21, 2014

It's been well over 90days since my trial to have my CS order terminated,the judge still hasn't made a decision.What can i do

Q: I've overpayed thousands of dollars at this point .Does she have a legal time frame to make a decision and if so what can i do to enforce this .At this point i'd rather her rule against me so i can appeal.

A: David's Answer: The very general rule is that the Judge has 60 days from when the case is fully submitted to render a decision. That said, this deadline can be extended due to backlog and/or waiting for transcripts to come in. - David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment