Sunday, September 7, 2014

Can you cite a webpage in a court response

Q: If i file a response to a petition in Family court, can i cite in my papers a webaddress link that illustrates or proves my point or is that not an acceptable thing to do in courtpapers?

A: David's Answer: If it's important enough, you may wish to print out the webpage & attach it as an exhibit. The Judge isn't necessarily obligated to look up the cite. - David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment