Tuesday, May 28, 2013

How do I temporarily give up my parental rights in new York.

Q:  I am being accused of not medicating my child, and it is a false accusation, however this has taken an emotional toll on my mental and physical health, to the point that I recently thought that I was having a heart attack at the age of 29.This is why I would need the process to be temporary in order to take care of myself and them better in the future.

A:  Daivd's Answer:  You may talk to the CPS agency involved about doing a temporary placement. That said, if there's already a child neglect case pending against you, it may be harder to get the child out of foster care than you think. Before making any decision, it behooves you to schedule a consultation with an Orange/Westchester Family Law attorney, particularly one experinces with CPS matters.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (www.blivenlaw.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment