Saturday, May 18, 2013

Can I file a report with the police for verbal, emotional, physical and now financial abuse from my spouse for records?

Q: Married for 4 years. Have a toddler. I am a housewife. Domestic abuse has escalated in the past recent months.

A: David's Answer: Especially if the abuse has gorwn physical, you may report it to the police and/or file for an order of protection. -- David Bliven, Westchester Divorce/Family law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment