You should start keeping a careful paper-trail, which is best done by sending e-mails to the father which capture his concerning comments. Note in the e-mails concerns about how you believe the behavior is affecting the children. You should also schedule a consult with a Westchester family Law attorney for a full assessment.   -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (