Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What help or advice can I get

Q:  My husband has neglected me and I have be struggling finacially to even buy food for the pass two years. He doesn't do anything to help me I even of to put gas in his car if I ask for a ride to go any where.

A:  David's Answer:  It seems like the thing for you to do is file for divorce. You can then ask for asset distribution as well as possibly alimony (i.e., maintenance). Call a Westchester Family Law attorney to schedule a consult for a full assessment.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment