Saturday, June 22, 2013

Please Plain and simple..If the 66% clause is only addressed in transcripts not in final court paper and he is not complying?

Q:  Do I have a leg to stand on providing I file a motion to resettle? Why would the clause not be in included in my original court papers?

A:  David's Answer:  No - you do not. I clearly already explained in your prior post what a "motion to resettle is." Procedurally, this will not accomplish what you want. I also do not understand what you mean by "not included in my original court papers." All the more reason to schedule an office consultation with a Westchester Divorce attorney.  -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment