Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What does someone needs to do to get the order of dispositon from a family court

Q:  the case came to a settlement in a family court and now want to know how to get the order of disposition from the clerk office. where do i need to go and what to do to get that paper. i don't have any attorney for me to do that.

A:  David's Answer:  Just go to the Clerk's Office at White Plains Family Court (assuming that was your court) with photo ID & request a copy of the order. -- David Bliven, Westchester Family Law attorney (

No comments:

Post a Comment